October 27, 28 and 29, 2017
International Women's Conference - A Mental Health Get Away For The Girls
$25 – $250
Share this event
Event Information and Description
International Women’s Conference - A Weekend Get Away for Women - to celebrating women’s solidarity.
We Welcome Women from Every Religion, Ethnicity and Culture etc.
Together we will Enlighten, Network, Relax, make Friends and have Fun.
Courtyard Marriott Old Town Pasadena 180 North Fair Oaks Avenue California 91103.
FYI: Hotel Group Discount Parking Rate $17
Hotel Reservation. Our Conference Group Rate is $159 per night. Make your reservation soon.
Reference : CMS-Women's International Conference
This Event is Pre-Registration only.
1. Early Bird Registration - Weekend Package ($180) includes meals, workshops, banquet and fashion show. Special Ends July 25, 2017.
2. Conference Registration: - Weekend Package ($200) include all events, meals, and workshops.
3. Youth Conference Package $75. Ages 10-17 years. Price includes workshops, banquet and fashion show
4. Vendors: Weekend Vendor Special, $250 includes Saturday and Sunday set up, meals & workshops. By Day Rate is $150 (breakfast and lunch included).
SATURDAY - WORKSHOPS (9:30 -3pm)
Hair Wrap Workshop 1-3 pm.
1. Author, Nyame Selassi will be on hand to share and discuss her new book, Gangster to Guru. Her third book about Detroit’s Black Mafia, Nyame life story will enlighten, surprise and keep you reading. Q & A afterwards.
2. Entrepreneur, Sherri Franklin will share her knowledge and expertise. The founder of Urban Design Center a Consultant Firm, Ms. Franklin is a much sought after Consultant in Los Angeles County in California and Nationally.
3. Wrap Technicians, Scarf Wrap Workshop offers participatory Demos (Four styles will be demonstrated). Bring your Scarf or purchase beautiful scarves and material from our on site Vendors.
4. Doctor Zakiyyah Rashed and Team, hosts the Women’s Health Wellness and Zen Workshop. Always a popular workshop.
5. More Presenters TBA
Tentative Event Weekend Progarm:
Friday’s Cool Down, Relax, Detox with Dawn, Fun & Games.
Saturday’s Workshops and Solidarity Banquet and Special Guest Speaker
Editor, Veteran, and Educator, Ayesha K. Mustafaa, of the Muslim Journal Newspaper. A southern "Shero" with a whole lot to share.
Sunday’s Brunch and Fashion Show Features Fashion Designer, Queen Amina.
Additional Designers TBA. OPEN CALL:
Youth Presenters. Teen Workshop Presenters, Volunteers & Decorators, Youth, Teen and Adult Models, and Fashion Designers needed. Contact Priscilla at 323 608-5519 or email@example.com.
This Event Purpose:
An Annual Fundraiser and International Meeting Event for Women.
To start a Southern California Janaza (burial) Fund.
(A) One Fourth of Conference Proceeds will be given to the Burial Fund.
Support for WUME, a non - profit women organization that assists homeless women and children and individuals experiencing a temporary crisis.
(B) One Fourth of Conference Proceeds will be donated to WUME 2017.
FYI: This Annual Event will be Co-Hosts, each year by a different Sister Organization or Community (ex. Anaheim, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Pasadena/Altadena), with
With each successful event a Sister Organization will be added to the Donation Rotation. Selection process will gather input, organizations interested or suggestions from each year’s Conference attendees.
(C) One-Fourth of Event Proceeds will be dontated to the Sister Organization.
FYI: This Annual Conference in 2019 will be prepared to travel and host the Event is other locations.
Conference Host, CMS NAA National Alumni Association, a national non-profit organization,
(D) will receive one fourth of the events proceeds
This event is being built and cannot be well rounded and Inclusive without YOU, your input, ideas and participatio are needed.
Sponsor a Pioneer, a Youth, Sister-friend, or an Associate.
Sponsor a Teens Workshops
Sponsor the Health, Wellness and Zen Workshop
Consider Sponsoring an Event or Volunteering.
Things to do in Old Pasadena
Share with friends
Courtyard by Marriott - Pasadena
180 North Fair Oaks
Pasadena, CA 91103
Organizer: UOI & CMS National Alumni Association (CMS NAA)
Organizer of International Women's Conference - A Mental Health Get Away For The Girls